Working with premium FMCG brands, this London agency needs a proven Account Manager with strong design experience.
The Great & The Good are on the hunt for a proven Account Manager for a successful London agency. You will be joining a collaborative team led by a supportive Client Services Director. Working with premium FMCG brands, your role will entail:
- Working across a range of design projects: packaging, digital, print, brand, etc.
- Collaborating with clients who truly value the agency's expertise
- Leading projects autonomously
- Overseeing sensible budgets
- Showing your creative flair and commercial nous
This is a great role for an Account Manager who has already cut their teeth in a design-led agency. You will need to show a background of working across a range of design projects (especially brand design, visual identity/naming and packaging design) and to have:
- Shown your project management skills - work is created on time and on budget
- Excellent experience across print and digital production
- Built strong relationships with both clients and colleagues. The agency is a really tightknit team.
- Identified opportunities to do more for your clients
From their London offices, this agency has spent the past two decades creating beautiful work for a range of consumer accounts. By focusing mainly on premium brands, the agency has ensured that they always have the budgets and creative freedom to craft work that has a genuine impact in the supermarket aisles.
In addition, the agency has built a team of talented, like-minded people who share a common approach and thrive on mutual support. The result is a genuine camaraderie which spills out of the office and becomes long-standing friendships.
The upshot is that people are helped to develop a far as they can meaning that staff turnover is low and relationships (both internally and with clients) are given time to deepen and strengthen.
For more information about this London-based Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.