Project Manager - Full Service Creative Agency!
Our client is an award-winning innovative agency bringing together data, media, advertising, technology and content under one roof in multiple markets around the world.
A global agency network with a truly integrated offering and world famous client / brand, delivering integrated communications.
The agency has a truly unique, vibrant and sociable culture offering great career prospects for Advertising & Marketing Communications professionals wishing to enhance their careers within a full-service environment, working on one of the world’s biggest advertisers, on a local, regional and global scale.
Creative Services/Project Management is split between the agency and its in-house Content Production department. Working across and in partnership with Creative and Account Management (plus all other Depts) you will touch a wide variety of media projects, starting from the creative process and reviews right through to production.
As part of the Creative and Production teams, you will be a Project Manager who will touch each department within the agency. Working on their flagship client, you will manage all projects, delivering multi-media assets and working in partnership with internal and external resource and suppliers.
Role & Responsibility:
- You will be responsible for and manage projects from start to finish
- Working across all media, with the objective to produce quality work, on time and on budget
- Forward planning and timing plans
- Managing all internal reviews and approvals
- Accurate estimates for all project – time and resource tracking
- Briefing of all materials both internally and externally, ensure all finished Projects are uploaded to our Web portal
- You will act as a partner to all other departments
- 2-4 years experience working in an Advertising agency as a PM
- Proven ability to manage project budget, resourcing, and risk and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Solves problems and calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent Production knowledge, in all media
- Shopper or Retail experience
If you have recent experience as a Project Manager or Junior Project Manager in a creative advertising or marketing agency, please do send us your CV. You will be a project management professional with a good understanding of the creative process across a range of channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to receive outstanding mentoring from the Creative Services Director who is committed to developing the successful candidate into a great Project Manager with fantastic career opportunities!