Account Manager - Beauty/CRM
ACCOUNT MANAGER opening at the world's leading customer engagement agency to work on a famous brand in the retail world, spanning beauty, make-up and wellness.
This is a customer-focused agency with a uniquely integrated approach to 1-2-1 comms, based in state of the art offices just south the river.
This famous high street name was won by the agency in 2017 and has formed a dedicated team across all disciplines. They are are both their strategic partners as well as deliverers of all their Customer Engagement activity. It’s not the usual fast paced retail account, but there are some of those behaviours so you need to embrace and enjoy the environment of the agile and often changing retail world.
They are looking for an Account Manager (or Senior Account Executive on the cusp and already running their own projects) and who has an interest in their core projects – beauty and wellness. Ideally someone with knowledge in these areas who can show passion for beauty, and talk the clients language!
They like people who can lead from the front, shaping the strategic direction for the account and partnering with the client. In addition, they need outstanding account management skills and strong sharp attention to detail whilst not losing sight of the importance of getting the basics right.
You will become a key part of the team, working within the CRM specialism, but also supporting on an integrated basis.
They are looking for a person who is excited by delivering excellent work and is able to demonstrate success at forming client partnerships. Equally, you need a thorough knowledge of how to deliver creative solutions for BTL comms and CRM strategy, with a strong commercial mind and a solid understanding of segmentation and data. You should also be able to work closely with Project Managers, Communications and Data Planners.
You will manage a range of client relationships and whilst your key projects will be beauty focused, you will work across a range of products reporting to an Account Director. You will need to know your highlighter from your primer, and your bronzer from your bronze eye shadow ideally!
• Build Client trust as the day to day lead who fully understands their business
• Be a strong operational thinker, and occasional strategic thinker to ensure best ideas and best delivery
• Have the knowledge and relationship with Clients in order that risks are spotted in advance
• Understand the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the client’s business
• Core support to the loyalty team, and occasional support to the ATL, social & digital teams
• Believe in delivering the best, and in doing so develop their knowledge and ability
• Have a highly organized mind knowing everything that is going on with their key clients
• Overall, believes in over sharing – a strong team mentality
Previous experience required:
• Experience including CRM/BTL/direct marketing
• Ideally experience with retail clients, but not a pre-requisite
• Interest/knowledge in beauty, make-up and wellness
• A proactive curiosity and desire to know what, why and when
• Experienced at developing effective creativity
• Superb creative judgment and the ability to protect and develop work from first internal review to final delivery
• Enthusiastic, passionate, committed, fun