Integrated Project Director - global marcoms agency
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to head up the Japan territory work stream on a global giant FMCG account, for a very experienced senior level integrated agency Project Director or Programme Director who is either based in Japan or happy to relocate.
Do you have ambitions to work for one of the larger global network agencies, or are already working within one and are looking to experience a new territory, or simply just the next challenge?
As one of the World’s largest network of agencies, you’d be joining some of the most brilliant creative talent in a culture that is open, optimistic and committed to extraordinary work
In this pivotal role, you would be working within a well-established global team framework for a long-standing and highly successful client partnership that is driven through our client’s London HQ.
It requires a strong leader, who has extensive TTL line campaign experience, managing a team plus a matrix of multiple agency components and KSHs. Overseeing a heavily process-driven project management execution and delivery workflow across simultaneous high-spend product campaigns.
To be suitable for this position as Project Director we are looking for you to have the following skills and experience:
- Have over 10 years+ experience at a senior level working as a Project Director or senior level Client Services role
- Solid FMCG experience and an understanding of working on a single complex key global account
- Experience working on brands within regulated industry (e.g. Healthcare) would be beneficial, but not essential
- A true leader and motivator. Likes to get involved in the detail where required, and leads by example of excellence and collaboration
- People and resource management experience
- Well versed in multi-channel campaigns as you will be involved in all aspects of integrated marketing
- Be both creative and analytically minded
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to think on your feet
- Must have fantastic communication skills, and a brilliant track record in managing relationships as this is an integral role in the success of this territory
- A seasoned customer-orientated problem solver
- Extensive project management or agency management experience using workflow software, technology & tools
- Excellent reporting and budgeting skills
- Native Japanese desirable, but not essential, and business fluency in English
This role will be primarily based out of the Tokyo office. However, as you will be engaging with multiple agencies, there may be an expectation to travel across Japan.
In return for your expertise as a Project Director our client offers a very generous package ranging between JPY1.3m – JPY1.5m (£100k - £110k) per annum, plus benefits.
If you think you are the Project Director we are seeking and have the relevant experience, then get in touch with us as soon as possible for a confidential chat by clicking on the apply button below.