Midweight Creative Team - Social - up to £45K
My client is a leading Social Agency with offices globally. They understand how to develop brands across social channels with an entrepreneurial spirit who like to challenge the status quo.
They have a local and international clients across Finance, Telecoms, FMCG, Alcohol brands and Healthcare. They are growing fast and now looking to expand the team.
They are focused on bringing fresh breakthrough creative to our clients. They aim to make well-crafted social media focused work that stands out of the news feed and demands attention.
My client is looking for a hungry and talented Midweight Creative Team with their fingers on the pulse of social media, technology and culture, and can deliver groundbreaking social focused creative.
They are looking for conceptual thinkers who can bring ideas to life on a range of social platforms, can create content that breaks through the news feed, and can link social to real world activations/experiences, all with brilliant craft. This team should be able to make the most of every brief from big campaigns to compelling ‘always-on’ content.
This is a really exciting position to nurture and develop two key accounts; Vaping and Racing.
• Under the supervision of a Creative Director and ACD, you will be responsible for the creation of leading social-first creative work
• The creative team is responsible for generating attention-grabbing ideas that will entice consumers in target audiences
• Client liaison to develop a strong understanding of client requirements and objectives
• Creating ideas that can be used across various platforms to support campaigns
• Staying one step ahead of competitors by researching current media trends
• Inspiring younger creatives to be expressive and innovative in their ideas
• Executing tasks with the flair and professionalism needed to push the agency and clients in the right direction
• You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager are aligned throughout projects, to meet deadlines
• You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your ACD informed throughout.
• You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life
• An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas
• High-level creative thinking and the confidence to use it
• Multiple disciplines embracing the various roles required throughout a project
• The ability to deliver campaigns that generate results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to think laterally and literally
• Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
• Solution focused output
Please send me a link to your folio.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Apply for Midweight Creative Team - Social - up to £45K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly