Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Walton on Thames
This company is an international automotive company based in Walton on Thames. The role will be working within their Website and Brand Communications team of four, reporting into the Website Marketing Manager. You will join a wider marketing team who excel in what they do across digital and integrated marketing. This is an opportunity for an outgoing individual to grow their career with an internationally recognised brand.
This person will manage the day-to-day running of the website, working in conjunction with the Website Marketing Manager and the company's agency partners.
You will be working closely with the wider Marketing Communications team to support the ongoing development and implementation of the website marketing strategy, ensuring digital initiatives and campaigns are in line with the the companies overall strategy.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will manage, develop and drive digital marketing plans to support new model launches and campaigns across the companies owned digital channels. Core to the marketing team, this role requires a high level of initiative, as well as attention to detail and project management skills.
* Owning the maintenance of the company website, including management of the quarterly campaigns and new model launch website updates
* Maintaining the Brand Guardianship of the website ensuring best practice for customer journey user experience and consistency of content
* Day to Day management of wider company web pages including supporting wider marketing teams with CMS training as required
* Project management for ad hoc campaigns including the website implementation for CRM / Fleet / Aftersales
* Working with the wider marketing team and internal partners to implement business strategies through owned digital channels
* Working with the companies SEO agency in the day to day implementation of the search engine optimisation strategy to ensure that they are maximising reach in search engine results
* The liaison with key agencies including a Website Operations Agency and SEO Agency
* Implementation, as appropriate, of the companies European website assets and campaign materials
* Working with multiple systems and website stakeholders to brief and project manage technical integration as required.
* Support and develop the website intern, acting as a role model and ensuring they fulfil their potential.
This is for you if
* You have a passion for digital marketing content
* You are a strong project manager
* You can think on your feet
* You love to use your initiative
* You are a strong communicator
* You have lots of ideas you want to try
* You like to learn and try new marketing ideas
* Demonstrate Key Competencies and Core Values
* Educated to degree or equivalent level, highly numerate and PC literate, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong analytical and organisational skills
* Previous experience working in a digital marketing role, preferably with experience in website management and CMS systems gained either agency or client side
* Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEO) and how to leverage this to optimise web content for increased organic reach
* Creative, but pragmatic thinker - able to recommend and implement practical solutions
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to manage agencies and multiple projects simultaneously
* Attention to detail and ability to absorb intricate technical information. Dedicated to error-free publishing
* Demonstrable passion for digital marketing and innovations
Desired but not essential
* Familiar with the dynamics of the motor trade
* Marketing qualification preferable
* Knowledge of CMS and digital analytics systems including Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager
* Full, clean UK driving licence The Company reserves the right to make amendments to this job description where business needs require
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Conor Ryan" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Conor Ryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7229 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.