The Agency - Account Manager
We are working with an marvellous client who are looking for an Account Manager to join their leading agency who specialise in insightful education, marketing and behaviour change campaigns.
They really are an inspiring agency and deeply care about their end user who are the youth of today, varying of all ages from nursery right through to university.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager who is passionate about delivering social purpose working with charities, government, corporates and public sector.
The Role - Account Manager
- You will be responsible for managing the communications and PR to support the delivery of client projects and will be the go to contact
- You will take ownership and lead on the communications content which include emails to school, social media, broadcast, national & regional news
- You will create & develop marketing and comms concepts for projects and campaigns across the agency
- You will play a key role in working on new business pitches and proposals
- Conducting research and evaluation
About You - Account Manager
- You will have experience working with larger blue chip accounts/ house holds brands. Ideally you will have solid PR/marketing/ comms/social/digital experience gained in an agency environment
- You will be a real lively team player and will enjoy contributing ideas & innovation and will have a positive can do attitude
- Passionate about what you do and will have a keen interest in education, social mobility, and wellbeing
- Commercially driven