Creative Services Manager
Young and dynamic creative communications agency seeks a creative services manager to join their talented and busy team.
This role will sit at the heart of the creative department working between studio resource and the client service team. The role will focus on driving studio efficiency, productivity and job profitability whilst ensuring the agency has the strongest talent available at all times.
The role is one of planning, communications and delivery. This is a pivotal role as you will own the studio workflow process, ensuring inputs and outputs are effective and clearly articulated. You will need to establish sound working relationships with both the design and client service teams, instilling trust and confidence in the function.
This will be a busy and diverse role which will see you managing short and long-term studio workflow and traffic across creative campaigns, packaging, branding, brand experience and BTL. You will effortlessly juggle requests and deadlines whilst ensuring the creative team are well briefed, supported and deliver successfully on time.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience working at CSM level for a busy, integrated creative agency.
- Experience of successfully managing a diverse range f creative outputs within agreed budgets and deadlines.
- Experience managing complex projects, logistics, budget and delivery.
- Experience of operating traffic and workflow management systems.
- Proven ability in building excellent working relationships both internal and externally.
- Experience managing workload and competing priorities and demonstrating measurable outcomes and achievements.
This is a one- off opportunity to join an agency at a very exciting time of growth! This is a key role where the opportunity is vast. Fab offices, team dynamic/culture and benefits. If you are interested please send your cv through ASAP.
Apply for Creative Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly