Managing Director - Independent Communications Agency - London
DNA have been exclusively retained to find a Managing Director with very strong new business and business development skills. Read on to find out more
Our client is a global communications agency known for its work in PR, digital and social across consumer and business accounts over a wide range of sectors. With their headquarters in South Africa and after several years of serving their UK clients remotely they are now branching out to London to grow their presence on the ground and in Europe.
As Managing Director your role will be focusing on business development and the agency's growth and profits in London and further afield whilst establishing the physical office and team in London. Their role will also be overseeing all the relevant business operations, people and ventures, ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from top down and maintained at all times, as well as guiding and developing senior members of the team, ensuring that goals are reached collaboratively. The Managing Director's role also involves keeping up to date of commercial and legal developments in all the major markets and to support the Financial Director by providing relevant financial information as and when required.
Is it you?
- A newly promoted Managing Director or a Business Development all rounder with 8-10 year in a business development roles within the UK.
- Must have a proven track record of driving growth within an agency environment, as well as a strong record of account management or client service within the Digital / Social / PR and communications space.
- Essential is excellent communication and interpersonal and experience of liaising at all levels and an ability to lead and also work collaboratively in a team and also discreetly when handling sensitive information or situations is also essential.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills and a knowledge of best office practice
- Planning skills and the ability to calmly and effectively prioritise workload
- French/German/Spanish speaking is beneficial but not essential.
Salary: up to £150K plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We are unable to give much more away for now, so if you can provide evidence of what our client requires in their search for a Managing Director for their London/European office then please do send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.