Senior Account Manager / Famous Creative Production Agency
Our client is a full-service, integrated production agency. The role is within the global Client Services team that manages global accounts, delivering solutions for ATL, BTL and TTL campaigns across the world.
The agency operates regional hubs with London being the central global hub, coordinating all other offices. The account management team in London hub is made up of 15+ people; it is a very international environment with great team spirit and ways of working.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager to join this busy and vibrant agency to either work on a famous FMCG client or a tech busiess. You will work closely with ADs managing the running of the accounts, assessing client needs and objectives, managing localisation and production requirements, as well as maintaining key stakeholder relationships.
- Working closely with the lead creative agencies based inunderstanding strategic background behind each campaign and range of assets available to markets for adaptation.
- Working with Global client team, providing status details on all global work
- Working with Local client team, assisting with planning of their rollouts
- Coordination workflow with internal production teams (Video, Print, Digital, Translation) to ensure the smooth running of localization projects.
- Consolidating and analysing quarterly reports from all markets
- Managing budgets
This role is a pivotal one and requires engagement between a broad set of stakeholders and clients to achieve success: internally, on the client-side and with agency-partners (globally and locally). Especially important will be the Senior Account Manager’s ability to help manage this group, ensuring they are connected and aligned.
The AM or SAM will also be solely responsible for managing adaptation needs of at least one market and can expect to work on a range of jobs from an ad transcreation to large scale campaign rollover and media plan fulfilment - as such experience of print and online campaign management is essential.
- Strong Client management and Account management skills working in a London Agency
- Experience of working on global accounts in a London Agency
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships with clients and agency-partners
- Operating in a fast-turn around environment
- First class presentation and administrative skills
- Ability to plan forward and see a bigger picture overview
- Keen financial acumen
- Excellent attention to details
- A team-player, spirit and ability to work well as a unit and motivate others
- Hands on operator
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with global experience within an advertising agency. You will enjoy great autonomy and thrive in fast-paced working environment.
Apply for Senior Account Manager / Famous Creative Production Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly