Sales Executive Fashion & Beauty Show
This is a great new opportunity for Exhibition Sales Executives who loves fashion and beauty and lives in Essex. The job comes with a brand new BMW car or Car Allowance. The role is an essential part of this company’s sales team and will be involved in selling exhibition space for the UK’s newest and hottest Fashion Event on the calendar set to launch December 2021. This unique and exciting show is set to be a great addition to this company
You will join an experienced and innovative, forward thinking team in a new organisation created by industry talents. As an Exhibition Sales Executive, this commercial role will see you drive revenue from stand sales and Sponsorship and be the face of the show. Working closely with the Sales Manager on the Show you will be encouraged to adopt a telephone based as well as client facing approach, attending meetings to bring on new clients, and re-book on site. With fantastic progression opportunities available, this is the ideal role for someone who enjoys bringing on new business and is looking to take the next step into a progressive events company.
About the show
With over 400 leading fashion and beauty brands, non-stop catwalk shows, makeovers, manicures, beauty demonstrations and style advice, this unique show will offer an all-new fashion experience to all in the UK. It's the ultimate ladies day out!
What you'll need to succeed in this job:
• Preferably 1-2 years' experience within the exhibition/show sales environment.
• Exhibition/show sales/business development individual
• Good understanding of the fashion and beauty markets which will feature at the show
• Computer literate with sound knowledge of Access database, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent negotiating, selling, communication and interpersonal skills
• Achievement orientated
• Confident dealing with Management level decision makers
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Attention to detail, thorough, precise and detailed record keeper
• Team player, but also able to work autonomously
• Strong command of the consumer events market or solid experience with on-boarding
• blue chips. (This could mean that you have solid experience selling sponsorship packages to the top consumer retailing brands.
• To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, resilient and confident when dealing with clients at a senior level.
• You will need to have excellent time management skills
• Be motivated by achieving and exceeding targets
You should be able to travel to office in mid Essex.
• Ideally with a good understanding of the products of the fashion & beauty sector though not essential.
• Previous experience of a CRM system would be beneficial
You must be able to travel to mid Essex offices
Apply for Sales Executive Fashion & Beauty Show
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly