Exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join this award winning global financial services company.
Our client is a global leader in financial services, listed on the London Stock Exchange and with offices based all over the world. Multi award winning and a fantastic culture.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Conducting market and competitor research.
- Continuously gathering insights from user feedback, experiments, research and analysis to ship better products.
- Working on the growth vision and success metrics with senior stakeholders.
- Working with the UX and engineering teams to create functional and delightful user experiences.
-Collaborating with a cross-functional team to build a compelling product road map.
In order to be a successful applicant for the role of Product Manager you must have:
- Trading/ FS OR Gaming or gambling exp beneficial
- Trading experience (personal or professional) ideal
- At least 3 years experience creating customer facing products in high-paced companies.
- Previous experience leading a growth team in a mass-market consumer products.
- Experience using product analytic tools, for example Amplitude.
- A strong business acumen, curiosity to learn and become an expert in a complex industry.
If this sounds like you then apply today!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.