Integrated creative agency, driving desire for some of the world’s most ambitious fashion and lifestyle brands is looking for a strategy director
We’re looking for an ambitious, agile & collaborative, Strategy Director to work as a key strategic partner across a couple of our brilliant fashion brands - driving brilliant creative that delivers results.
- Integrated agency experience – brand building is a must, along with a great track-record in delivering ATL, digital, content & retail campaigns, that deliver results.
- Fashion category experience is essential as is a genuine interest. In addition, broader beauty/lifestyle experience would be an advantage.
- Confident in leading the strategy on major campaigns but also long-term brand, campaign & content strategic planning.
- Skilled in creating compelling decks with a clear strategic narrative
- Engaging presenter – to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to distil thinking into a clear & inspiring creative briefs & strategic territory
- Not afraid to challenge internally and externally, with persuasive, yet charming style
- Proven experience building and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, clients at a senior level, as well as cross-agency teams
- Working knowledge of commissioning/running/applying research, measuring success and how to utilise data in the overall creative process.
- The strategic lead on key retail client & potentially 1-2 other fashion brands – overseeing a wide variety of projects from major ATL campaigns (inc TV) to social and content projects.
- Become a trusted expert in solving your client’s brand & commercial challenges
- Work collaboratively with senior clients, agency account and creative leads & Head of Strategy in creating an annual calendar plan of comms activity, that best answers your client’s key challenges & KPI’s
- Give the creative teams the best platform possible, to create award-winning work that works by creating inspiring & insight led briefs
- Work closely with your creative leads at the agency, to steer brilliant work that best answers your briefs
- Develop strong & influential relationships with your counterparts at your client’s PR & media agencies.
- Support growth of your clients and the wider agency new business strategy with thought leadership pieces
- Collaborative – everyone needs to come on the journey, not just presented an answer.
- High emotional intelligence – you read & steer a room brilliantly
- An astute & confident decision-maker who inspires confidence at every step
- A naturally inquisitive mind, who thinks laterally to get to the heart of the problem
- A brilliant people-person who finds it easy to build relationships and influence
- Entrepreneurial. We love ambitious big thinkers. People who see opportunities & bring them to the table. This can be anything from identifying new briefs, suggesting agency initiatives or bringing new partners to the game. We’ll back you.
- Great communication skills – able to clearly & confidently present & sell your work & opinions – providing clear rationale & justification when required.
- An expert listener, to the agency and also our clients
- Informal. Although we’re told that robots may replace us, let’s not become them. We love natural, honest, guards-down relationships.
- Someone who can inspire those around them (& themselves!) to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible work.
- Passionate about the industry we work in and the brands you lead
- 20-days annual holiday allowance
- Plus, Christmas paid leave (usually 4-5 days)
- Plus, Birthday paid leave (1 day)
- Plus 1+ additional day per year, up to 25 days
- 4.30pm Friday finishes
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) scheme with IPA
- Private Health Cover*
- Discounted gym membership & bike to work scheme*
- Pension contribution *
* Available after satisfactory completion of a 3-month probation period
To apply, please send your folio and CV
Apply for Strategy Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly