Head of PR & Communications - full time or part time
Our client is one of London's most successful advertising agencies, led by a sterling and experienced board. The last two years have been impressive: substantial business wins, strong profit levels and the creation of high profile campaigns. The only snag - rather amazingly - is their profile.
But hopefully this is where you come in.
The agency is looking forward to welcoming a Head of PR & Communications into the team, to take the strategic lead in bringing the agency's story to life and also to build appropriate relations with advertising industry and business media channels. You'll work closely alongside the c-suite to help raise their individual profiles (leadership across creative / strategy / business), and also liaise closely with the Business Development Director to ensure your strategies complement for a shared vision of business growth.
As this is a newly formed role - a high profile hire for the next phase of the agency's story - you will need to:
- Possess proven PR expertise, most ideally within the advertising / creative industry
- Demonstrate a high level of comfort setting your own path
- Have high personal credibility, be comfortable operating at a senior level and clearly have a talent for building relationships
- Have passion, ideas and dedication. You probably get a high level of satisfaction from your job.
- Enjoy working in a highly creative environment.
Salary: we are fairly open on salary bracket as our client is focussed on hiring the right individual.
Talent first: We are happy to hear from you if you are looking for a full time position, and equally if you would prefer part time / flexi working arrangement. If you're right for the job; you're right for the job
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.