Our client one of London’s top brand communications agencies are looking for the best senior design talent to join their ever growing and award winning team.
This agency are fierce in spirt and independence and attract the best in creative design talent. Whilst they are a large, fast paced team, culture is at the heart of everything they do and you will be embraced into family life here from the start with the opportunity to get involved in endless charitable schemes and ‘give back’ initiatives.
This agency work with a pool of clients that include consumer food and beverage brands but are expanding into other sectors too. Their dynamic team believe in the power of design to influence human behaviour, affect change and pierce conversations. A collaborative spirit is spread amongst the whole agency with a compelling and infectious energy which gives them ability to deliver outstanding commercial results.
As a senior designer you will work both independently and part of the design team dependent on the brief. Projects will be brand focused from identity design through to wider brand communications across multiple channels. We are looking for conceptual designers who love to bring a brand to life, breathe life into brands and engage brands with their audiences. You creatively lead and present mid-sized projects, questioning and challenging briefing and working closely with your senior peers. You will act as a creative catalyst on each project, briefing illustrators and lettering artists where required and art directing photoshoots. Rolling up your sleeves you will go the extra mile to set this agency apart from its peers and competitors
What we are looking for:
- Somebody with the ability to deliver show stopping and awe-inspiring design solutions
- At-least six years commercial experience in a brand focused design agency.
- An ability to support all thinking with reference, research and visible thought process
- A portfolio that tells the story of past projects through visuals that showcases the generation of an idea right through to the final outcome
- To be able to adapt to a fast -paced agency environment. Confidence when working to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working to brand guidelines on large brand roll outs.
- Experience working with food and beverage brands.
- Experience working with brands from the inception or on brand refresh projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send through a full portfolio and up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly