An award-winning design agency is hunting for a talented creative lead to help handle their global tobacco account.
The perfect candidate for this role will be a Design Director/Senior Creative with experience within tobacco packaging. You will need to be an illustrious packaging designer. You will help run a team of graphic designers that are at the forefront of the design industry whilst working with monumental clients.
What are we looking for?
- At least 10 years' maturity in the industry with experience in the tobacco industry.
- Boundless talent in conceptualising client's desires for their brand's identity and packaging.
- Understanding and awareness on aesthetics and culture surrounding the brands you will be designing for.
- Can communicate findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral and presentation forms.
- An authentic and enchanting portfolio including engaging final products, pages explaining concept and evidence of creative thought process.
- An enthusiastic individual who will participate in company culture and social outings.
- A diligent person that always produces enticing work to an incredibly adept standard while also hitting deadlines.
- Someone who is always grinding to perfection within design.
Our award-winning client is looking to place this person in their London office, based in the heart of the city. They are looking to expand their team and further their creative ability, you as the creative lead will be directing and nurturing this team. They offer a fantastic benefits package including, premium pension scheme, rewarding bonuses when applicable, flexible working opportunities, plenty of holiday, season tickets scheme and an alluring social scene.
If you feel like you would be the perfect candidate navigating a team of designers through the creative storm by designing and directing impeccable work, then please email an up to date CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Creative Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly