Senior Data Strategist - Creative Agency - London
Looking for an opportunity to shine? We are working with a dynamic and exciting creative agency to find them their next star in data strategy.
The agency puts data strategy at the heart of their creative process and data underpins all strategic and tactical decision-making. They go well beyond analysing the effectiveness of banner ads or websites, to ensure creative campaign development solves brand challenges and impacts the category and culture at large.
The CSO is now looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Strategist who will be critical in helping shape and deliver the Data Strategy offering to clients. This agency is part of a bigger organisation and this role will be pivotal as they continue to grow.
Making the complex seem simple is what you do best. You’re already a leader on data strategy projects, experienced in developing and interpreting advanced data analytics, defining customer segments, performance frameworks and CRM activity. You’re the 'go-to' on the latest in advanced analytics, marketing automation, machine learning, AI etc. You enjoy nurturing talent within the team and wider agency and can inspire and excite those around you on the power and future of data.
Although this role is for a Senior Data Strategist, the agency wants to hire a holistic thinker, someone who can wear many hats and utilise their joined-up thinking to ensure the client gets the best service.
- Ensure work is delivered efficiently against scoped cost and project time
- Identify opportunities to further develop clients’ business through data strategy
- Work with the planning team to produce outstanding creative, product and customer experiences
- Develop new revenue opportunities
- Takes a lead in building strong client relationships
- Ensure that data/analytics adds value and enhances clients’ business
- Heads to scope out opportunities across all clients in the business
- Presents case studies and knowledge sharing pieces across the agency
- At least 4 years’ experience in data strategy
- Strong customer journey mapping
- Some mentoring or line management experience
- Leading strategic recommendations around targeting, segmentation, channel, contact and content
- Experience working on CRM / Loyalty programmes and strategy
- Advanced data analytics –practical experience of segmentation / modelling
- Media performance and attribution
- Performance optimisation
- Expertise in Nielsen, Simmons, media planning platforms, eMarketing, Forrester
Research, Gartner etc
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right candidate who has the vision, expertise, and energy to make a significant impact in a successful data team and leading agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful
Apply for Senior Data Strategist - Creative Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly