Marketing Editor & Campaign Executive
Our client is an independant owned global business with a highly diverse portfolio of products which include premium household appliances, carpets and cosmetics. They currently have a great opportunity within the marketing team for a Editor & Campaign Executive specialising in the creation, planning and implementation of food recipe content for the UK market. This position is a maternity cover for 12 months min.
You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of recipe-led marketing and communications activation. You wil develop content for themed cooking classes and experiences, customer newsletters and original online material. Responsibilities also include the translation of international central recipes for the UK market, local recipe development, testing, and copying writing/proof reading support for the wider marketing team.
- Responsible for the planning, development and activation of the brand communications plan to support the overall marketing strategy. To include original blog content inspired by new and existing recipes and collections, current trends, launches and promotions
- Responsible for all copywriting, editing and uploading of content across all platforms
- Support overall marketing efforts with content creation and proofreading
- Research, planning and creation of original recipe-led content for thematic pages, articles, recipe spotlights and weekly favourites
- Translation of international recipes for UK market and subsequent testing and feedback
- Quality check local recipe development based on market requirements and customer needs, to include research, recipe inputting, testing, assisting in food photography and food styling, guided cooking, proof reading and finalising online and printed materials for both local and global projects
- Be invloved in the promotion/marketing of themed recipes
- Define business targets, KPIs, quality standards and benchmarks for the recipe business within the UK and Ireland markets
- Manage agency and supplier management: coordinate relationships with external agencies, recipe contributors and other relevant partners
- Support technical and customer care team with recipe knowledge by answering questions from customers and sales force
- Managing the network of external recipe testers, including training, overseeing and analysing results
- Degree in Journalism, English or related field would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge and passion for food and cooking
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent copywriting, copy editing, and proof reading skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Advanced in Microsoft Office systems such as Excel and Word
- Accurate and efficient, capable of multitasking
- Professional and friendly
- Ability to manage work schedules and deadlines with responsibility for delivering projects on time
Please send CV stating your salary expectations along with your content portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Marketing Editor & Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly