German speaking Content Manager
German speaking Content Manager, Central London - Up to £42K dependent on experience
This online tech business has just secured funding of £28m, and are accelerating their growth plans. They’re building out a dedicated team of smart, curious people so they can significantly expand their services. This German speaking Content Manager will be integral to their growth.
This tech business are currently one of the largest digital players in Europe. They work across Germany, France, UK and Ireland. But they want to do more. This German speaking Content Manager will help them break down barriers.
This German speaking Content Manager will work on Marketing content for their website, newsletters, app and social pages.
This German speaking Content Manager reports into the Senior Content Manager for Germany and works alongside a team of other Content Managers and Content Executives as well as freelancers.
This German speaking Content Manager will:
- Be responsible for writing, editing and reviewing content for various channels and target audiences e.g. website content, blog posts, newsletters, content marketing campaigns and paid search campaigns
- Manage a pool of freelance writers and other external content creation resources, from briefing through to publishing, to meet the needs of the German market
- Support in launching key new services and products that will make an impact on people's lives and health
- Take ownership of content quality in the German market, ensuring the highest standards are set and maintained
- Working closely with product teams on improving the user journey from a content point of view
This German speaking Content Manager will work closely with other Content Managers from other locations; other Marketing teams, including SEO, PR, and Retention
This German speaking Content Manager will have:
- Be a native German speaker, with excellent writing skills and flawless grammar
- Have 3-5 years relevant experience
- Be naturally passionate about content that resonates with a new and existing audience
- Experienced in working with content management systems (CMS)
- Experience in managing a pool of freelancers and/or copywriters
- Experience in working with product and UX teams
What can this German speaking Content Manager expect from the business? Trust and autonomy – This German speaking Content Manager will have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own schedule and the content you produce.
If you’re this German speaking Content Manager, please get in touch. Please quote AP872b when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com