Our client is looking for a CGI Generalist (with an interest or experience in AR) to join their expanding team; working for a Media Company based in London.
The role requires a start to finish skill set, meaning you will be involved in every step of the delivery and creation of their campaigns for all different media. Experience in hard surface modelling and texturing would be valuable to show in your portfolio as their clients expect to see photo-realistic hard surface modelling expertise. You must be experienced and proficient in all these areas with the added advantage of being comfortable using particle systems or fluid dynamics creation using RealFlow or similar software.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Take ownership over the work as a lead CGI generalist
- Main person looking after all project actions
- To Deliver world class creative concepts and CG visuals
- Work closely with the project team; to ensure important deadlines are met and clear guidance along the way
- Work closely with brand partners to advise and suggest creative concepts
- Manage company CGI pipeline and Cloud render platform
What they are looking for:
- Someone who has experience working as a CGI Generalist
- A creative and strategic thinker
- Must have a clear vision and be well organized in presenting creative work
- An interest in the development of the Augmented Reality
- Experience in pre-production visualizing concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Have an in-depth workflow of the CGI - e.g. Maya, Max, VRAY and Deadline
Please apply with your CV and a link to your work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.