Account Manager (Tech / B2B) – Award-winning London agency
Account Manager (Tech / B2B) – Award-winning London agency – To £34k + bonus
This award-winning B2B marketing agency is looking for an integrated Account Manager with drive and enthusiasm to work on high-profile campaigns with international travel.
Ambitious Senior Account Executives and client-facing Project Managers also considered.
This strategic marketing agency is really going places. Based in a stunning part of Central London, it delivers fully integrated campaigns and content marketing strategies for some of the world’s biggest and best brands.
The Account Manager role
Essential The ambition to deliver in a truly strategic environment
Advantageous B2B experience
Plus a selection of the following skills… Collateral production, press advertising, digital marketing, content creation (including film), direct marketing, social media, video and design.
Reporting into an Account Director, this role gives you a chance to:
- Be a big part of the team and take on a good chunk of responsibility
- Flex your strategic muscles to develop creative, insight-led campaigns
- Work closely with all key agency functions (research and planning, senior management and studio) and third parties
- Develop and grow client relationships
- Visit clients in Germany and possibly Finland in the next six months
As an AM or ambitious SAE, you will have earnt your stripes in a leading integrated agency, preferably with B2B clients, and have:
- Delivered a selection of advertising, digital marketing, content creation (including film), direct marketing, social media and design solutions
- Good numeracy
- Perfect timing
- Helped to grow your accounts
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Strong presentation
- Solid attention to detail
Account Managers looking to work with some incredible global brands, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.