Senior content manager
We’re searching for a Senior Content Producer that can make our clients stand out from the crowd. Our talented new recruit must have a robust understanding of social media and how it can be used to achieve outstanding results.
- Leading Whistle’s social media service, providing us and our clients with strategic direction, as well as planning and implementing creative campaigns
- Leading the development and implementation of editorial and social content plans to maintain client profiles and meet Whistle’s own comms requirements. This will involve producing social posts, press releases, features, website copy and event reports
- Managing key client accounts, leading the delivery of PR and communications support
- Contributing to research and generating creative activation ideas that can be used to support the production of commercial sponsorship proposals
- Writing and distributing motorsport event reports, via social media posts and / or press releases. This will involve some weekend work.
- Assisting with other ad hoc content projects encompassing written, film or photographic mediums.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Outstanding copywriter
- Content/comms background
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of creating content strategies across all comms channels
- Robust understanding of content marketing and its measurement
- Excellent networking and relationship skills with an entrepreneurial flair
- Ability to manage stakeholder feedback and ensure it’s reflected in final output
- Knowledge of CMS, social content tools and mailing systems