SENIOR CREATIVE VISUALISER / ILLUSTRATOR – BRISTOL
SENIOR CREATIVE VISUALISER / ILLUSTRATOR – BRISTOL – £NEGOTIABLE
One of the best in the West, this award-winning design agency produces showstopping creative work for a diverse range of iconic consumer brands. Now the team is looking for a gifted Senior Creative Visualiser / Illustrator with Cinema 4D expertise to add a touch of magic that sets the agency apart. Part-time work (2-3 days per week) also considered.
This Bristol-based studio is growing almost as quickly as its reputation. Whether pushing the boundaries for breakout brands or global giants, it is fearless, fair and refreshingly ego-free.
The Senior Creative Visualiser / Illustrator role
The Senior Creative Visualiser / Illustrator is an essential and integral part of the creative team. A diverse yet specialised skill set will help the studio transform its creative intent into world-class illustrations and visuals. The ideal candidate will be:
- Versatile Equally adept with a pencil as Adobe creative suite or Cinema 4D, you have the Mac skills and hand-drawing expertise to adapt your illustration / visualisation style to suit each project
- Commercially experienced Able to work in a fast-paced creative environment, bringing diverse styles to life throughout each project with a breath-taking degree of craft and detail
- Collaborative A fantastic team player with a strong work ethic, you will bring creative ideas to life with your illustration / visualisation skills whilst also offering up new solutions on style and art direction
You will report into the Head of Visualisation who will mentor and inspire you to improve the quality of your output and thinking.
Candidates preferring a part-time role (2-3 days per week) will also be considered on a pro-rata salary.
This role is for you if…
- You are an illustrator with a fine art background and versatile hand / digital drawing skills
- You can sketch, craft, retouch and visualise 3D objects and environments
- You can support in the creation and realisation of brand identity, activations and PR imagery
- You know a wide range of creative programmes – advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D – like the back of your hand
- You are a passionate advocate of the latest industry developments
- You have awesome creative instincts
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced maternity / paternity package
- 23 days’ leave plus Bank Holidays, your birthday off and the company Christmas shutdown
- Plus many other generous hard and soft benefits
If you are a Senior Creative Visualiser / Illustrator looking for an inspiring, diverse new role, please send us your CV straightaway.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.