Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager / Design agency - £40k + bonus and bens
Forward thinking and unique design agency who have been working with leading brands for over 15 years are now looking for an experienced BDM to join their growing team. They use a blend of insight, strategy and creativity to enable them to see where opportunity exists, talk about it with clarity and then bring it to life through design.
About the role
* Building and managing a portfolio of clients and generating a pipeline of opportunities by
locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and driving closure of business with them.
* Knowing the key decision makers in each organisation and building rapport with them by making
periodic visits, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
. Sustain visibility by keeping contacts informed of their thought leadership, connecting them to seminars and events.
* Maintaining accurate records on CRM
* Working closely with COO and Client Service Manager to ensure a smooth transfer of
opportunities at pitch stage.
* Take ownership of the completion of RFPs, RFIs,
- Helping out with Marketing activities
- Agencyside experience
* Open and honest, and an excellent communicator who thrives on working with others.
* Confident and comfortable client-facing at all levels. Builds rapport easily.
* Able to bring knowledge of industry trends, businesses and sales and marketing practices into their business development work streams.
* Strong Office 365 skills, high level of proficiency in CRM systems (ideally Hubspot).
* Ability to travel frequently to meetings/events in the UK and overseas.
Does this super role sound like what you are looking for next? If so please get in touch for more details. Thanks Lisa