CRM Manager – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £50K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is brand new! They’re only a year old, but already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to CRM marketing. They’re also backed by one of the biggest businesses in the UK. They now want a CRM Manager to work with their CRM agencies in London working across digital marketing channels/platforms and analytics to optimise CRM journeys.
This is a very unique opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This CRM Manager role is based in leafy Surrey whilst their product and tech teams are based in the heart of Manchester.
This CRM Manager will report to the Marketing Director. This CRM Manager will play a key role in shaping and developing the marketing CRM programme with the registered customer base. This CRM Manager will work closely with the Operations and Product teams to ensure the system is fit for purpose across all three departments and keep a single minded view of each consumer’s journey.
This CRM Manager’s role will include:
• Responsible for implementing and executing strategy for engaging, converting and retaining customers
• Implementing and managing segmentation models enabling the delivery of increasingly targeted CRM campaigns
• Demonstrable strong analytical skills
• Implementing content, subject line and segmentation testing within email campaigns
• Establishing best practices
• Monitoring campaign activity to proactively identify problems, and measure performance
• Key point-of-contact for campaign activity,
• Performing day-to-day email marketing activities, including campaign scoping, mapping set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
• Developing a test and learn strategy to optimise comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained into a continuous process of testing and refinement
• Applying best-practice methods for control measurement and test and learn approaches in campaign management
• Using and enhancing the data to personalise experience across the customer lifecycle
Here’s what this CRM Manager need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar role.
• Be a proactive self-starter
• Exceptional stakeholder management experience and ability to build and cultivate relationships and resolve queries swiftly and effectively
• Demonstrable experience formulating, implementing and executing CRM strategies and campaigns
• Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes.
• Experience and knowledge of CRM systems and marketing automation
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
•Team player, recognising it’s a collection of specialisms that create overall success
If you come from CRM background, enjoy working in diverse cross-functional agile teams and looking for a place that empowers you to have immediate meaningful impact, we would love to hear from you.
If you’re this CRM Manager, please get in touch. Please quote AP878 when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com