PR Manager – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £50K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is brand new! They’re only a year old, but already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to PR. They’re also backed by one of the biggest businesses in the UK. They now want a PR Manager to work with their PR agencies in London working across PR channels/platforms and maximise their positive exposure.
This is a very unique opportunity for a PR Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This PR Manager role is based in leafy Surrey whilst their product and tech teams are based in the heart of Manchester.
This PR Manager will report to the Marketing Director. This PR Manager will play a key role in shaping and developing the media profile across consumer and trade media. This PR Manager will work closely with the rest of the marketing department to ensure consistency of message, enhance marketing campaigns and manages our crisis PR.
This PR Manager role requires:
• The ability to manage crisis PR and deal with reputational issues
• Partnering with the Campaigns Manager and partnerships manager to collaborate on, implement and optimise integrated marketing campaigns
• Providing the Marketing Director with weekly/monthly reports on performance of brand reputation in earned media
• Providing strategic input and feedback to the leadership team on relevant trends and insights to optimise our strategies to benefit the wider marketing plans
• Managing external relationships with PR agencies and any other third parties.
• Supporting and participating in any ad-hoc Marketing projects as and when required.
• Regular travel to London to meet with the media agency and to the Manchester office to meet with the Product and Tech teams.
• Producing content for media including press releases, features, case studies, reactive statements
• Managing the in-house press-office
Here’s what this PR Manager will need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar role, either in house or agency.
• Experience of building and existing relationships with journalists and media, both local and national, trade and consumer
• A dependable team player
• The ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Assertive, confident, detail oriented,
• You're able to analyse and react to situations that evolve rapidly, with tact and diplomacy
• Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
If you’re this PR Manager, please get in touch. Please quote AP879 when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com