Account Manager - TV
Account Manager - Integrated ATL Agency - Soho, London
£32,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
Account Manager - The Agency
We're working with a lovely, boutique sized integrated agency with a focus on ATL advertising who are looking for an Account Manager to join them working on a range of their biggest accounts.
This agency has a fierce commitment to creativity and having fun while doing so! They work on a diverse portfolio including Automotive, Leisure & Entertainment, Sportswear & Corporate companies, giving you exposure and experience across different sectors, angles of campaigns and various clients/ communication styles to adopt.
Account Manager - The Role
As Account Manager, you will be supporting the Account Director on a close knit team. Mainly based on 2 accounts but you'll be dipping in and out of projects as and when, due to the small scale of the agency.
This agency work to a very fast pace, you'll be working on lots of TVC and digital across both conception and delivery.
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager who's craving more exposure and opportunity to work more independently and grow long-term.
Account Manager - The Skill Set
To be successful in your application you will:
- Be fully versed in the TVC process and end to end production
- A great multitasker, juggling lots of projects at once while ensuring your clients feel fully services.
- Have a proactive attitude and have a great energy about you with a strong attention to detail.
- Happy to research/ assist with strategy and bring an opinion to client discussions
- Willing to travel as some clients are based outside of the UK.
Sound like your next career step? Please apply below or send your CV straight over to me at Chloe.Bowditch@majorplayers.co.uk
If this isn't your next dream role, do send your CV through any way, as we work on a range of positions from Account Executive through to Business Director.