Data Strategist – Advertising Agency
Data Strategist – Advertising Agency – City of London – To £40k
An extremely rare opportunity for a Data Strategist with one of London’s true destination agencies.
The agency …
… needs no introduction. The winner of multiple awards, it creates purposeful, distinctive work for an impressive portfolio of clients.
The Data Strategist role
As Data Strategist, you will be responsible for the ongoing tracking, measurement and reporting of client campaigns, as well as uncovering strategic and creative insights to inform campaign planning.
You will work under the supervision of a Senior Data Strategist or Data Strategy Director, and collaborate with Account Management, Strategic Planning, agency partners and key client contacts.
You are self-motivated, like to get your hands dirty with data, and have a proven ability to deliver analysis that drives business decisions.
• Use third-party tools such as Simmons and Netbase to conjure target and category insights
• Define campaign tracking requirements; partner with tech leads and research vendors to implement and QA all required tracking tags
• Gather data from various sources to create marketing performance reports for an incredible range of clients
• Conduct ongoing deep-dive analysis across multiple marketing programs such as search, banners, emails, affiliates and social, leveraging multiple data sources and collaborating with program owners
• Proactively generate insights and actionable recommendations based on ad-hoc data analysis
• Remain in touch with the latest marketing and analytics tools
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, mathematics or statistics
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• A strong desire to learn and a passion for both marketing and analytics
• Ability to manage and prioritise concurrent tasks
• Ability to work well with others and in cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of web analytics software
• Working knowledge of media terms and third-party ad-serving vendors, tools and tagging methods
• Top-notch verbal and written communications
Salary and benefits
To £40k with some generous hard and soft benefits too.
This role is quite simply one not to be missed. Data Strategists and Data Planners, please get in touch as soon as possible.