Paid Media Manager - Fast Growing Search Agency - Luxury Brands
If you have the drive to disrupt and innovate, enjoy challenging search engines and outranking competitors then here is an opportunity to step up and take the lead to demonstrate your broad understanding of all areas of Paid Search and SEO (technical, content, on-page, off-page, link building).
Our client is an award-winning B2C digital marketing agency with some fabulous clients within the luxury retail and travel sector.
They are located in a gorgeous part of North London and they fully support personal development and career progression which has built them a solid brand reputation and loyalty among its staff.
They are looking for a client facing Paid Search Manager to join the team to take ownership of their flagship accounts while nurturing and supporting them to further develop the strategic Paid Search client services.
If you are looking for the chance to broaden your skill set and build your career within a company that promotes individualised career focus and loyalty then this agency delivers the goods.
You will need to be experienced in SEM and SEO and comfortable managing and leading a team and managing client expectations as well as the campaigns from start to finish.
Your career will be supported and developed further by allowing you to expand the agency’s SEO capability in order to build SEO / CRO / Organic Search as a stand-alone offering as well as a value-add to further digital capabilities.
With knowledge of how the latest tools and platforms can deliver insights and tactical recommendations to optimise on a daily basis along with how growth hacking techniques, Influencer outreach and referral programmes can complement wider B2C digital marketing campaign activities, you will work alongside existing teams to deliver insights and tactical recommendations to optimise on a daily basis and contribute to the wider success of the agency.
To be considered for the role, you must display:
- Minimum 3 years experience of working within dedicated Paid Search and Paid Social / SEM / SEO capacity
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Experience with SEO / Analytics tools and dashboards such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing, Referral marketing and elements of growth hacking would be great.
In exchange for your skills and expertise, you will get the chance to work in a lively, innovative and social environment that supports and promotes career development with a fresh thinking and novel approach.
And you might pick up an award or two along the way!
So take your career to the next level in an exciting and vibrant environment that’s going from strength to strength and apply now!
£35-40k Base salary + Benefits