Regional Planning Director – South East Europe
Our client is a global 360 brand communications agency with offices around the world.
They work with some of the best-known FMCG brands, helping them develop brand propositions and create multi-channel campaigns that bring in millions of consumers in all regions.
Following some strong growth, they’re seeking an experienced Planning Director, with various global accounts under their belt, to lead on a major blue chip FMCG account.
Working directly with the client, you’ll take a brand new product to market across the South East Europe region.
This will see you working closely with multiple executional agencies across digital, experiential, brand, PR and advertising agencies. To ensure they are all on message.
To be suitable for this position as Regional Planning Director we are looking for you to have the following skills and experience:
- Over 10 years’ experience at a senior level working as a Global Strategist
- Solid FMCG experience and comfortable working on one key global account
- Well versed in brand comms as well as 360 channel execution - Brand being the cornerstone
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment and ability to think on your feet
- Must have fantastic communication skills as you will be engaging with multiple agencies, ensuring they are all on message and on brand
- Not looking for Ivory Tower leaders. Rather you must have the ability to unify everyone
You will already have big agency background and perhaps even worked within a network group that have executed global campaigns.
This role will be primarily based out of the Milan office. However, as you’ll work with multiple agencies, you’ll be expected to travel throughout the region.
In return for your experience and skills as Regional Planning Director, our client offers a generous package ranging between £110,000 – 140,000 per annum plus benefits, based on your experience.
If you’re the Regional Planning Director we’re seeking, with the right experience, and currently based in Italy, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, as soon as possible, by applying below.