Regional Project Director – South East Europe
Our client is a global 360 brand communications agency with offices around the world.
They work with some of the best-known FMCG brands, helping them develop brand propositions and create multi-channel campaigns that bring in millions of consumers in all regions.
Following some strong growth, they’re seeking an experienced integrated Project Director, with some big global brands under their belt, to lead on a major blue chip FMCG account.
This will see you working directly with the client as well multiple executional agencies across digital, experiential, brand, packaging and advertising agencies.
As a lead Project Director, it will be your responsibility to oversee all elements of the executional stage of the delivery process. Whether that be brand development, a digital marketing campaign or packaging design.
Although you won’t be involved in the day to day nitty gritty, as that will be left to the internal agency teams, it will be your responsibility to ensure all agencies are on brief and meeting deadlines. And that the project flow is accurately followed.
To be suitable for this position as Project Director, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
- Over 10 years’ experience at a senior level working as a Project Director or senior level Client Services role
- Experience working on a regulated brand will put you at the front of the line
- Solid FMCG experience and comfortable working on one key global account
- Well versed in multi-channel comms as you will be involved in all aspects of integrated marketing
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment and ability to think on your feet
- Must have fantastic communication skills as you will be engaging with multiple agencies as well as this being a client facing role
Not looking for Ivory Tower leaders. Rather you must have the ability to unify everyone as well as roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
You will already have big agency background and perhaps have worked within a network group, executing global campaigns
This role will be primarily based out of the Milan office. However, as you’ll work with multiple agencies, you’ll be expected to travel throughout the region.
In return for your experience and skills as Project Director our client offers a very generous package ranging between £80-100k per annum plus benefits, based on your experience.
If you’re the Project Director we’re seeking, with the right experience, and currently based in Italy, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, as soon as possible, by applying below.