Planning Director / Senior Planner
Planning Director / Senior Planner - Top Creative Agency, Performance related Planner required
This is a great opportunity for a Planning Director / Senior Planner to come and join a leading integrated agency and you'll work on their most high profile piece of business. This particular client is busy as ever, even in these uncertain times, and they're looking for a Planning Director / Senior Planner to come and join this large team.
The agency is one of the best integrated agencies in the UK. They're a top 10 business, and they make everything from brand, direct response and tactical campaigns that run across ATL, integrated, retail, digital and social channels. They are the lead creative agency on this huge piece of business and the work is split across both brand and performance / direct response led sales work. The team is large, with lots of account management, creative and planning resource split across the business, and lots of the key senior management have a hand in this business too.
They are looking for a Planning Director / Senior Planner who is a real expert in performance planning, effectiveness, with a solid understanding of data and comms. This role isn't a traditional advertising comms planning role, yes you'll be involved with this, but this role will be more than that. The client makes some big budget brand / advertising work, but that's around 30% of the work they do. The other 70% is focused more around targeted campaigns, sales led activity, direct response led work, sales / trade led campaigns and more ad-hoc projects where the agency makes suggestion to the client about more business led work that can have an impact on the brand and sales. We are looking for a Planning Director / Senior Planner who can help to lead and direct this part of the business from a strategic and planning point of view.
As the agency is one of the best creative businesses out there, and the brand is also known for making stand out work within this category, you'll be a Planning Director / Senior Planner who wants to make stand out creative work. They don't make boring / dull sales led work, and even though the work is focused around brand performance and sales led work, the creative work is still very important, and therefore strategy is hugely important to them.
You are likely to be a Planning Director / Senior Planner who has worked on both brand and also performance led campaigns, or at least direct response led work that seriously drives both sales and brand awareness. The Planning Director / Senior Planner will be digital savvy, and you'll be someone who can digest data (the brand has a lot of data!) and then work out what the brand should be doing next. The client listens, so as well as doing the business as usual work, the Planning Director / Senior Planner will work as a partner to this brand team to help lead new initiatives.
We are looking for a Planning Director / Senior Planner who is super entrepreneurial, business focused and happy to work in a more consultative way. It's a great opportunity for a Planning Director / Senior Planner to come in and own this part of planning and strategy and really lead and direct the performance strategy for this brand.
Salary wise they are paying £80k for this role, the Planning Director / Senior Planner will report into the Head of Planning on this brand, and you'll work alongside a range of other planners to service this business. The Planning Director / Senior Planner will partner with the Business Director who runs and leads the performance part of this business and together you'll be a formidable team who will direct and partner with the clients to elevate this already busy piece of business. It's genuinely an exciting role for a Planning Director / Senior Planner to get their teeth stuck into and make it their own.
If this sounds like you and you're a Planning Director / Senior Planner looking for a new opportunity we want to hear from you today. We have a full job spec and lots of detail to share on this client / agency. They're great and it's a fantastic time to join this agency.
If this sounds like you please get in touch immediately. Please send your CV to email@example.com or press Apply Now and complete the form.