Senior Creative - Independent Communications Agency - London
6 days left
One of the London's most awarded integrated marketing agencies are looking for a Senior Creative - could this be you? Please read on to find out more and whether your skills and experience match their requirements.
DNA are working together with a consumer engagement agency who believes in the power of experience to build brands, and their core skill is in transforming brands, products and services into experiences, leaving lasting impressions and influence future purchasing decisions.
Reporting to the ECD, the Senior Creative (all rounder) will join to bolster our client's creative output further, working across a roster of clients, new business pitches and internal initiatives, stretching your capabilities with the potential to building and owning campaigns across multiple channels, from retail to social and experiential.
As an established Senior Creative you are a master in generating ideas that inspire, delight and create behaviour change on a mass sale. You will be responsible for:
- Creative briefs: listening to and interrogating briefs, questioning client/agency to ensure the potential of an opportunity is not missed but maximised.
- Idea generation: generate campaigns with ideas that spark movement, create culturally informed, insight-driven, brand-building ideas that span traditional and new media channels; apply concepts to multi-channel touchpoints across customer journeys to create memorable brand building customer experiences; demonstrable appetite to seek new technology and data drive ideas
- Client relationships: great at selling ideas clearly and confidently, developing relationships with selected clients; potential to navigate through inter-agency creative processes, and contribute at client meetings.
- Developing talent: use training and development programmes to enhance the knowledge and skills of others and openly demonstrating a desire to be the best that you can be, requesting and giving feedback regularly.
Is it you?
As Senior Creative you are looking for a meaty project to get your teeth into, and will be ask to flex your creative muscles by delivering compelling and insightful stories for the agency and clients/consumers alike. You will get exposure to social, digital, retail and print campaigns, and showing your flair across both ideas and craft. If you can tick the skills and experience below that our client is looking for then get in touch:
- Recognised Campaigns - awarded or featured.
- Strong integrated agency experience.
- A strong digital innovator, able to expand on traditional briefs and challenge the status quo.
- 'Ideas first' mentality.
- Skilled in switching tone of voice and visual style.
- Experience and understanding of how to deliver comms in our modern omni-channel world, both physical and digital.
- A desire to push and be pushed to create outstanding work each and every time.
- A portfolio with examples of successful retail, digital, social and experiential campaigns for well-known brands. FMCG experience is preferable but not essential.
Salary: up to £80K plus bonus & too many benefits to list
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
This role offers a great opportunity for a talented senior individual, an ideas first all-rounder, to get stuck into an array of exciting projects. An agency where you go to experience, experiment make mistakes and challenge your own limits, who help you to achieve your goals. If you like what you read, then we urge you to get in touch by sending us your CV and portfolio via the link to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Apply for Senior Creative - Independent Communications Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly