Account Manager - Digital, Branding & Comms
Digitally led Account Manager - Brand strategy and Communications agency - West End
£30,000 plus extensive benefits package including unlimited holiday
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a new breed of marketing communications business. One that has been set up to reward it's employees and ensure you grow as they do...
- You won't be doing dull work. No pointless spreadsheets or thinking about stuff that isn't going to make a difference.
- You'll be excited every day by working in a business that is seeking to turn an industry on its head.
- Your ideas will be listened to and actioned
- You will be rewarded above and beyond when exceed expectations.
- You'll have fun
Our client are based based slap bang in the centre of London. They're looking for a talented, ambitious Account or Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping develop and implement sopultions to their client's communications solutions, whatever they may be!
What's it all about?
In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing and you'll report straight into the inspirational founding directors.
So along with all the usual skills associated with account management, you'll need to be:
- capable of forming and communicating creative ideas
- adept at copy checking and reviewing creative work
- able to hone content and content strategy for clients, whether that is paid, owned, social or earned, whether written, voice or video.
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
- used to helping respond to RFIs and preparing for pitches
- supporting marketing activity, writing your own content, attending events and creating thought leadership.
It's essential to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and advantageous if you have covered digital/paid media and copywriting/PR.
The clients will cross every sector but for the most part they will be challenger brands with rapid growth plans.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to be one of the founding employees of a very well backed marketing agency with massive ambition. To be part of something special from an early stage and progress quicker than you would at a 'normal' agency. In addition you can expect...
- A transparent bonus structure of up to 30% of salary depending on performance.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week