Senior Event Marketing Manager
Adobe is looking for a senior event marketing professional who is passionate about events, has exceptional leadership and communication skills, strong understanding of event marketing & exhibits operations. You will have proven experience with large scale trade show floor management and experiential execution. Working with cross-functional teams, you will create memorable experiences that act as an extension of our brand. Above all we strive to be innovative and exciting and are proud of the customer experiences we produce.
You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all aspects of tradeshow floor creation across multiple events. You will plan and manage the programs so that they are fully integrated across marketing vehicles. Working cross functionally, you will define and execute on the program strategy, messages, sponsor goals, exhibit and installation logistics and outstanding activations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience with at least 7 years in an exhibit hall manager/event marketing role.
- Strong understanding of exhibit construction and environmental design
- Experience managing expo halls from initial development of the theme and floor plan to staging and execution of the show floor.
- Event strategy, operations, and integrated event marketing experience
- Ability to build program goals, messaging, communication and overall event plans with minimal direction
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation and organizational skills; track record of effectively managing a multi-million dollar budget, detail oriented
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work across all levels in an organization and with external event agencies.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record managing virtual teams to deliver effective, integrated event programs and results
- Adaptable, flexible, inclusive, collaborative and self-driven
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment! Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.