Senior Marketing Executive
Euromoney Conferences is the world’s leading organiser of events for capital markets and investment professionals. At our events we aim to identify and explain the latest trends in global financial markets, on the one hand, but also act as impartial forums for the rigorous exchange of ideas, on the other. Since the 1970s we’ve held events in over 60 countries that have attracted the most senior figures from business, finance and government.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Euromoney Conferences marketing team. We are seeking an experienced marketer with two to three years of experience to manage and develop end-to-end audience development campaigns for up to eight conferences a year. Our events focus on the financial markets, economics and business finance around the world - from Amsterdam to Singapore, from New York to Cairo with international travel opportunities available.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, pro-active and should have an organised approach to their work. They will have a firm understanding of marketing and mar-tech with a genuine commitment to growing their career within financial publishing and events. Our candidate will be working closely with other event teams and therefore we are looking for a team player, calm under the pressure of working in an event environment.
- Implement and project-manage a coordinated marketing campaign for multiple conferences including both free delegate and paying delegate campaigns
- Utilise digital and non-digital channels including but not limited to email, social media, telesales projects, search and SEO and content marketing
- Consider new ways that we can improve and innovate with every event marketing campaign
- Work closely with other internal teams where relevant to coordinate event marketing deliverables
- Work with and coordinate deals or contras with external suppliers, media partners and PR agencies
- Manage design elements of the event, working with our design agency but also producing visuals using Adobe Photoshop
- Build and manage databases, ensuring to keep our data up to date, targeted and relevant for every event campaign. This will involve regular use of our CRM system and excel
- Use of intuitive lead-generation techniques for data capture of new prospects
- Manage and control the marketing budget for each campaign
- Produce a post conference campaign analysis for each event using relevant analytics tools to track performance
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud desirable
- It is essential that you are able to travel internationally without restrictions that might affect visa applications