This is an outstanding opportunity to grow your career within one of London's best independent advertising agencies.
2019 was a tremendous year for our client that saw a dozen wins and accolades. Going in to Q3 of 2020, the agency remains extremely busy and - as testament to their strong culture - are working very effectively under lockdown. One area of the business that is particularly busy is the social and content department. As a consequence, they are hoping to welcome an Account Manager by the end of June.
Broadly, the role of Account Manager encompasses:
As the Account Manager on the team, you will be the voice of social media channels within fully integrated, 360 campaigns. Plus, your clients will be instantly recognisable brands that are able to create genuine consumer engagement. You will also benefit from:
- Clients who appreciate the value of the agency
- Collaborative colleagues striving for the best possible solution
- The development opportunities created by a supportive senior team
Initially, you'll focus on three brands:
- High profile FMCG: redefining the social & content strategy, following a full re-brand of the brand's portfolio
- Confectionary brand: creating all the social and content for a brand that enjoys a cult-following and an appetite for brave work
- Work place brand: producing the content calendar for a company that has a fantastic positioning within the 'new normal'
- You will also have the opportunity to get involved in new business proposals and hop-in to new projects that land into the agency
- You will work closely with the senior team, and your colleagues across strategy and creative
- You'll be working under the mentorship of one of the best business directors in London
- Ultimately, you'll take a key role in the creation and delivery of some brilliant (possibly award-winning) work
- It will come as no surprise that you MUST have previous experience as an Account Manager who is used to working in a creatively-led agency environment. We will also consider Senior Account Executives who are operating at Account Manager level
- You MUST have already gained strong experience within social & content
We would particularly love to talk to you if you also:
- Love the job you do. Truly. You probably get a kick out of helping create pretty fantastic content & social campaigns, and are keen to continue growing your career in that space
- Like to 'lean-in' to client relationships and enjoy the buzz of an advertising agency that has a strong, positive social culture (albeit currently: remotely)
- Are able to problem solve and make things happen, even when things have veered off course
- Can work effectively with your colleagues across creative and strategy
- You'll work your career towards Senior Account Manager, with an eye on an Account Director spot in time
All interviews will be held remotely. Easy peasy.
- £28,000 - £30,000 starting salary
- Plus a suite of benefits
- Excellent working environment, renowned for its positive culture
- Beautiful office in central London location (remote working for the time being, naturally)
- Strong career development opportunities
To start the conversation about this immense opportunity, please apply with your CV asap.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly