Motion & Graphic Designer
Digital Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the head office of one of the world's most successful flavouring and fragrances producers in Switzerland.
As Digital Graphic Designer, you will work with an international team of creative professionals on a variety of visual communication projects to support your division. You will report directly to the Art Director and work from brand new offices outside Zurich.
You'll be joining the creative services team, composed of graphic/digital designers, video producers, art directors and project managers.
To lead creative projects
- Develop and lead global, regional and local projects from conception to completion
- Work with other creative professionals within the global creative team and the vendors
- Manage multiple projects, taking initiative and responsibility to contribute to quality deliverables and high stakeholder satisfaction
- Translate business and marketing needs into impactful and creative visual concepts
- Create compelling designs for a broad range of print formats (brochure, labels, flyers)
- Develop and lead motion graphics production and graphic styles for high-quality videos, animations and presentations
- Shoot and craft video and photo contents to support digital content creation
- Bring new, fresh and creative ideas to the business
You will likely have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Interactive design, Multimedia Design, Graphic Design or similar
- 4+ years in a similar role at agency level or in a multinational company
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- A Skill-set including: graphic design, video editing, animation, social media design, UX/UI design and ability to work and direct in new technologies (AR, VR, QR etc.)
- Ability to think conceptually
- Experience of project management and ability to work on several pro-jects simultaneously
- Full fluency in English
What's in it for you?
- Variable pension fund contribution
- Attractive office space
- Sport and leisure club
- Company shop
- Staff restaurant
- Subsidised company bike
- Public transportation support