Senior Digital Producer
Major Players are currently looking for a Senior Digital Producer to work for an event production agency. You will be focusing on production campaigns across digitally led projects.
Reporting into the Project Director you will deliver commercially successful projects for clients worldwide. You will be responsible for the digital planning, development and execution of projects from initial brief to execution on site. You will partner with creative teams and technical teams to deliver engaging digital events and experiences.
Your duties will be:
- Delivering experientially-led digital projects, such as; digital or hybrid live events, digital installations, touchscreen interface applications, mobile applications
- Leading MR, AR, VR, digital content and animation projects
- Manage all aspects of the final digital delivery, including scoping, creative development, prototyping, technical briefing, technical partner management, testing, and deployment to live
- Collaborating with other producers to sync with the overall event schedule and client reviews, as well as align content and asset delivery timings
- Having overall responsibility ensuring content is delivered on time and to budget
- Write proposals to include creative concepts
- Liaising with their client to ensure timing and resource requirements are in line
- 5 years' agency experience as a senior digital producer
- Solid experience in delivering digital live events, AR, MR, VR projects
- Experience delivering experientially-led digital projects
You'll need to be a team player with the ability to work under your own initiative. If this sounds like a role for you please apply.