Strategic Project Manager
Major Players are currently looking for a Strategic Project Manager to work for a brand side corporate client. You will be focusing on analysing large volumes of data sets and providing meaningful information. You will have solid experience in project management and business analysis and as a Strategic Project Manager you will have a broad overview of the business while working closely with commercial teams to plan an aligned company strategy. The objective of this role is to ensure all needed actions are recorded and that projects are completed on time with maximum efficiency.
- Prepare and take ownership of marketing plans aligned with the strategic goals of the company: track delivery, development time and deadlines
- Communicate to the wider company on the status of the action plan to facilitate completion of the company strategy
- Take responsibility for identifying main milestones, potential risks to the current plan and propose as well as analyse possible solutions
- Develop existing processes and implement new solutions to improve working efficiency's
- Working with international stakeholders
- Excellent experience in project management
- Project management qualification
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work autonomously in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- A desire to drive continuous improvement
- Advanced MS Project, Excel are essential
- Experience in Financial Industry would be an advantage
- International business exposure is desirable
You'll need to be a team player with the ability to work under your own initiative. If this sounds like a role for you please apply.