Strategist / Senior Strategist
Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Strategist
Our client is an established design business currently transitioning to being more of a strategic brand and creative consultancy. Their fresh approach is attracting more work in the strategic and consumer insight arena. Six months ago we hired a talented mid-weight strategist to work alongside their strategy director and this union has proved to be very successful. As a result of increasing demand for their strategic offering, and a need for their strategy director to take less of a hands on role, they now plan to hire an additional strategist. This could be someone with 2+ years' experience or potentially a more seasoned strategist looking for a fresh challenge in a stimulating new environment. Equally our client can be flexible on job title and degree of seniority.
You'll need to be very bright, brand savvy, ambitious brand strategist, with experience gained in a brand consultancy, advertising agency or consumer research company. Equally, we’ll consider more seasoned strategists looking for a fresh challenge in a stimulating new environment. We anticipate the successful candidate will demonstrate an innate curiosity for understanding human behaviour and motivations, a fascination for the world around them and an ability to communicate really effectively in person and in writing. Specifically, they must be able to translate complex thoughts and ideas in to straightforward narratives.
The main task of the Brand Strategist will be to produce outstanding strategic solutions, across a range of brand issues. To represent the ‘voice of the consumer’ within our client, ensuring solutions are, where possible, grounded in great insight and will move people.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:-
- To support the Strategy Director, Leadership Team and account groups in providing good counsel across their client base.
- To support the new business drive, specifically helping on pitches and/or leading the strategic input on pitches as appropriate
- To play a key role in supporting our client’s increasing competency in consumer insights.
- To prepare inspiring creative briefs and contribute strategic ideas to the creative process.
- To support and develop thought leadership.
- To facilitate workshops across corporate positioning and sector specific initiatives
- To keep abreast of emerging trends
The successful applicant will play a key role in helping to shape and grow our client’s strategy offer and become an influential and valued team member.