Digital Brand Manager
Digital Brand Manager - Richmond, TW9 - £50-60k
A Digital Brand Manager is needed join a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products working 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
With over 100 years’ experience, 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year (2018) sales of $6.1 billion, our client markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands. As a result, they have been named as one of the best places to work by Glassdoor in 2019. Due to their continuous success they are now looking for a Digital Brand Manager to join their team in their head office for EMEA in Richmond.
Joining as the Digital Brand Manager will develop the digital marketing through managing the Direct To Consumer (DTC) site, the development of personalized consumer engagement through data led insights as well as supporting strategic pure play accounts across European markets for their brands. Whether you are managing the creation plan through to execution or developing a Content & Media strategy, it will be down to the Digital Brand Manager to assist in elevating the company.
To qualify… You should be a Digital Brand Manager / Brand Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Experience Manager / B2C Manager / Content Manager / PPC Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience running a direct to consumer site, managed all the marketing budget, paid search, paid social;
- Prior experience in managing eCommerce content strategy + implementation;
- Experience in owning / managing Performance Marketing across Amazon;
- Experience managing direct to consumer sites, defining eComm channel choices, managing retailer and agency partnerships;
- Strong analytical skills – able to establish relevant KPIs & commercial goals. Being able to see beyond the data + tell a story through insights;
- Excellent collaboration skills – this is a cross functional role within the eCommerce team and the wider sales & marketing organisations;
- Solid project management skills – ability to co-ordinate several diverse stakeholders / and to manage performance of external suppliers.
Experience within the Beauty sector is highly desirable.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Brand Manager to join an award-winning company with a culture that is second to none. In return they can offer you a competitive salary, private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 10% employer contribution matched with a 5% employee contribution, half a day on Fridays in the summer and much more!