Social Media Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a fashion and ethical lifestyle company. Their brands offer vegan, ethically-made fashion and lifestyle products that also give back to amazing causes. The position will work with the marketing and creative teams.
- Manage the scheduling and posting of daily content across various social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure they have awesome social media content
- Reactively and proactively communicate with followers across various social accounts
- Ensure each brand is given their own unique tone of voice through your copywriting
- Help brainstorm campaigns and initiatives to really engage communities and grow followings
- Take the lead on an exciting new influencer programme
- Work closely with the marketing team, reporting back the Social Media KPIs
- Proven success in growing a brand's social media following, while maintaining a highly engaged, authentic audience
- Highly organised. You'll be able to effortlessly put on different hats depending on which brand you're working on
- Excellent copywriting skills, a natural at branding and tone of voice
- Great eye for what's hot right now, and what's going to be hot next month
- Desirable but not essential, experience working with ethical brands
Please send CV alongside portfolio/links stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.