Middleweight Digital Project Manager / Producer
Fast growing small indie agency with a varied client list including a lot of charities, who are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their multi disciplined team.
They are looking for a talented and experienced client-facing project manager to join the team and take responsibility for the full life-cycle management of projects, from the initial client briefing through to deployment.
• We’d like you to have experience of digital project management ideally in an agency environment
• You need to be comfortable managing multiple projects ranging from small site builds to large complex platforms and applications
• They value strong leadership skills, reliability and professionalism
• You need to have excellent organisational and administration skills
• Some level of pitch/presentation experience would be ideal and you’ll need to be able to explain complex digital solutions in plain terms
• You must be positive, calm and even-tempered
• We’d like you to have a track record of successful management and delivery of projects, on time, to budget and of the highest possible quality
• You need to be able to scope projects, develop timing plans, create cost estimates, manage change requests and track and report financials accurately
• Experience of preparing functional specifications/ briefs, in collaboration with UX, design and technical teams would be great combined with a good writing style
• We’d like you to have experience with QA process, using bug-tracking software and managing fixes
• You need to be comfortable building strong client relationships and helping identify leads to grow the business
• You must be interested in emerging digital technologies and design trends
• You probably need to love dogs. We have a few of them!