International Media Consultant
£75,000 - £80,000
Our client is a growing, innovative and energetic media consulting and auditing company based in central London. They help select blue-chip clients optimise their media agency ROI, by conducting a range of services from audit and analysis of advertising investment, to pitch management, budget setting and media training workshops in specified countries or geographic areas. They are actively on the lookout for a new International Media Consultant to join and take the lead on certain clients.
Responsibilities - International Media Consultant
* Lead audit and efficiency projects from analysis of media performance related to media market and competitive activity
* Discussions, reports and presentations of findings and recommendations to clients
* Analysis of economic, consumer, agency, media and market trends and developments for selected countries that clients operate in
* Support and advise clients on effective management of their media budgets in increasingly hard times
* Ensure a smooth and efficient media working process between clients and their media agencies by implementing performance-related incentive schemes
Requirements - International Media Consultant
* Degree or equivalent from a recognised university. Preferably in economics, business or marketing
* Post-graduate experience in an international media agency in media planning and buying ideally in non-UK markets
* Fluency in a European language in addition to English is highly beneficial
* High numeracy and analytical skills
* Efficiency In Microsoft Office including pivot tables in Excel
* Power BI experience highly beneficial
* Ability to communicate and present to top-level management at multi-national companies
* Flexible in working time and able to travel internationally when required
* A passion for media, a bright intellect, interest in other countries and cultures and a desire to contribute to the development of a new approach to media consultancy and auditing
If this is the International Media Consultant role for you or you want to learn more than please do apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Harry Matthes". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes| DD: 020 78 45 72 76 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Harry Matthes