Commercial Director (maternity leave cover)
Sheerluxe.com launched in 2007 as a directory of the best online retailers. Today SheerLuxe is one of the UK’s leading online fashion and lifestyle publishers. Updating consumers with news, views, edits and opinions on all things relevant and desirable for the modern woman, from fashion and beauty to careers and travel.
Alongside its wealth of editorial, SheerLuxe’s digital-focussed multi platform approach gives readers 360-degree access to the SheerLuxe lifestyle, including the SheerLuxe Show, Behind-The-Scenes series, podcasts, reader events, VIP scheme and lots more.
SheerLuxe is looking for maternity leave cover starting in September 2020. This is a part time position (4 days per week) working across the complete client and agency portfolio, heading up a team of 3 and reporting to the Founder & Editor Georgie Coleridge Cole.
- Head up the Commercial Team managing 2-3 Account Managers;
- Forecast, set and surpass quarterly team sales targets;
- Maximise advertising revenue by selling bespoke integrated commercial packages across the SheerLuxe portfolio and respond to all incoming client and agency briefs, including content partnerships, solus emails, display, video, events, podcast and social;
- Stay abreast of marketplace competition and innovations;
- Manage multiple campaigns and campaign deliverables ensuring advertising campaigns are launched, monitored and fulfilled to meet client expectations;
- Manage and nurture existing brand and agency partnerships;
- Develop new relationships with brands direct as well as media, PR and affiliate agencies;
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced office environment with editorial and design teams to create innovative bespoke campaigns in response to client and agency briefs;
- Create, present and pitch bespoke proposals and ideas;
- and Campaign management and reporting.
The ideal candidate:
- 6+ years proven digital media sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Extensive contacts across fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands as well as media agencies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to work calmly under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and approachable manner
To Apply: Please apply with a CV and covering letter.