Agency Advertising Manager (maternity leave cover)
Sheerluxe.com launched in 2007 as a directory of the best online retailers. Today SheerLuxe is one of the UK’s leading online fashion and lifestyle publishers. Updating consumers with news, views, edits and opinions on all things relevant and desirable for the modern woman, from fashion and beauty to careers and travel.
Alongside its wealth of editorial, SheerLuxe’s digital-focussed multi platform approach gives readers 360-degree access to the SheerLuxe lifestyle, including the SheerLuxe Show, Behind-The-Scenes series, podcasts, reader events, VIP scheme and lots more.
SheerLuxe is looking for maternity leave cover starting in September 2020. This is a full time position working across the agency portfolio and reporting to the Founder & Editor Georgie Coleridge Cole.
- Manage all media agency relationships;
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced media environment with editorial and design teams to create innovative campaigns in response to agency briefs;
- Maximise advertising revenue by selling bespoke integrated commercial packages across the SheerLuxe portfolio and respond to all incoming agency briefs, including content partnerships, display, video, podcast and social;
- Deliver integrated digital solutions across the SheerLuxe portfolio from the initial pitch stage to activation;
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with key advertising decision makers across the full media agency network to ensure SheerLuxe is front of mind across planning, buying and partnerships teams;
- Forecast, set and surpass quarterly sales targets;
- Ensure agencies are updated on all new SheerLuxe initiatives and news;
- Stay abreast of marketplace competition and innovations;
- Manage multiple campaigns and campaign deliverables ensuring advertising campaigns are launched, monitored and fulfilled to meet client expectations; and
- Provide full campaign reporting to clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-4 years proven digital media sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience;
- Extensive contacts across the full media agency network;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present credibly and effectively at all levels;
- Multi platform experience;
- Proven experience in creating opportunities, negotiating and closing business within digital sales;
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise effectively and meet deadlines;
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen;
- Ability to work calmly under pressure within a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an approachable manner;
- Experience using Google Analytics and Ad Manager.
To Apply: To apply please submit your CV and covering letter.