Our client is a highly established and ground breaking integrated B2B marketing agency.
They’re home to some of the world’s leading brands and deliver award-winning campaigns designed to turn heads across the industry and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for another brilliant Digital Marketing Planner/Strategist, a bit of an expert in PPC and SEO with ideally a good understanding of account based marketing (ABM) to join the team. You can come from either client side or agency background. Its more about your skills than your background.
The Digital Planner/Strategist will develop communication strategies, customer journeys and content plans. They’ll produce original audience insights, help develop creative briefs and collaborate with the Creative, Social and Client Services teams to play a critical role in guiding clients on their Account Based Marketing journey.
To be considered for this role as a Planner / Strategist you will be a proven marketing strategist who understands why we, as individuals, make the choices we make and how those choices can be influenced through disruptive marketing communications. You’ll be an innovative and data-driven B2B marketer and a digital marketing leader. You will bring a strong understanding of how media can influence thinking and how it permeates people’s lives, as well as a natural ability to bring your thinking to life and inform the creation of brilliant ideas.
- Experienced in working in a digital marketing strategic planning capacity with at least 3 years’ B2B marketing under your belt and good knowledge of PPC and SEO.
- Seriously experienced in digital marketing, with hands-on analytics, data intelligence, marketing automation and content management systems
- A thorough researcher with an eye for detail and knack for insight
- Passionate and caring about your craft, with impeccable presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with people at all levels, at large enterprise companies
- Ideally experienced with Account Based Marketing and familiar with B2B tech strategies and other ABM solutions, and able to advise others in how to expand and optimise their ABM strategies.
In return for your craft as a Planner / Strategist, our client is offering a competitive range depending on experience of £40-60k per annum plus a generous and achievable annual bonus of 10k.
You can also work either full time in the office or 2-3 days in the office and the rest from home.
If you think you might be the Digital Strategist we are seeking then get in touch with me, Natasha by clicking on the apply button below.
Apply for Digital Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly