Social Media Community Manager - Automotive Brand
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Community Manager to join this super friendly Soho-based creative agency, specialising in the luxury sector, with a portfolio of high-profile clients for whom they produce 360° global communications campaigns.
The Community Manager Role:
Due to recent new business wins, the agency is looking for a driven, energetic and self-motivated Community Manager, with 3+ years’ experience under their belt, to join the team and work on one of the agency's iconic automotive clients, developing copy, content strategies and a regular posting schedule to reach and engage a premium automotive target audience, specifically on Twitter. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the social content creation process and identifying opportunities for the brand to engage with
- Driving conversation on Twitter with a particular focus on journalists and influencers
- Community management, copywriting, and content planning
- Campaign monitoring & optimisation
- Performance reporting and analytics
- Working closely with the wider agency client team to brief and create social media assets
The ideal candidate should have existing agency/client-side experience in managing social platforms for high-profile brands, combined with well-honed copywriting skills, and the ability to develop engaging content. Requirements include:
- Three years' experience in a social media role, ideally with a premium and/or automotive brand
- Exceptional writing skills and experience of working with journalists and influencers
- Proven track record of success in growing followers and engagement on social platforms
- Experience with briefing and reviewing creative assets, e.g. videography, photography and graphics
- Knowledge/understanding of social media monitoring tools
- Strong interest and/or experience in the automotive sector
- Outstanding attention to detail and enjoyment of working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
If this Community Manager role, working on an iconic automotive brand, sounds like a good fit for you, then please don't hang around - get in touch and apply today! Interviews will initially be carried out via telephone/video.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Apply for Social Media Community Manager - Automotive Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly