I'm currently working with an award winning agency that specialise in Human interaction based design experiences.
As a UX Designer you'll be working across some of the biggest clients in communication, automotive & travel. You'll be part of a large team with access to the global team.
Your role as UX Designer will have you working across multiple projects with a UX lean however some UI also. Day to day you will;
- Use design & prototyping software to convey functionality & conceptual ideas,
- Mentor junior UX Designers,
- Interpret & analysis data then transfer it into an actionable design plan
- Engage clients & the extended team to ensure proposed designs are in line with user needs & overall business goals
- Run a variety of research & user testing to inform intelligent & accurate design plans
- Explore new design concepts using wireframming, sketches & prototypes
- Developer best user centric workflows for yourself & the wider team to optimise the design process.
To be successful in this UX Designer role you will have experience in a similar position, be passionate about user centric designer & comfortable leading projects as well as mentoring juniors.
Your folio should show impactful & in-depth strategies for user interfaces. You'll be confident using Sketch, Figma, Abstract or a similar tool. Ideally have Native app design experience & working across responsive design for both UX & UI.
If you're keen on finding out more information about this UX Designer role send your most recent folio via the link below !
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly